March 27, 2009 - kenshinjeff
painless google calendar syncing with outlook
Download http://dl.google.com/googlecalendarsync/GoogleCalendarSync_Installer.exe and then use you google account to login.
If it tells you your timezone is borked, you have 3 options:
- Download the timezone fix and amend your registry
- Download IntelliAdmin Network Administrator 8 Trial and run it with the following settings:
- Step1: Select Daylight Saving Timing update
- Step2: Check Include local system
- Step3: Submit
- Step4: Shake a little. Serve after froth appears. Scream “viola”.
Yes it’s boring I know, but I’m sleepy. I will probably write a small note on sumos and why their wives ought to be lesbian in another few weeks.