April 29, 2008 - kenshinjeff

YAY! My very first MHP2G fan video!!!

And the best part is, I didn’t even do it myself. So, I’ve been credited at the end of this video, of course, the whole thing was just done to shoot me down and embarrass me. Or something like that.


So anyway, I have been called a thief, a selfish coder and some other nasty names all in this whole translation adventure. I estimate probably like 95% the community doesn’t care, and the other 5% hates my guts for the things that I didn’t do.

I suppose most people will be angry at this, especially since I can smell my effort there but I’m not rightfully credited, but as they say, easy come easy go, what can you expect from about a week’s of work? : D~

Anyway, there will not be an english patch or a link to the english patch here, and since I’m not in the soc team anymore, so don’t ask me for it. I don’t think there will be any more monster hunter related posts until I get a copy of MH3 on the wii.

emo / funny stuff / games / self discovery

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.