April 27, 2007 - kenshinjeff
Pokemon Diamond DS is nice
There’s a ton of things to be done while in game. The first time it takes you to complete the game without doing optional stuff should be around the 30 to 40+ hour region.
I believe by the time I complete Diamond, it should be 80+++ hours, with a walkthrough.
Here’s some of the nifty stuff which makes it my “The only DS rpg you should buy if you only have enough money for one”.
- Male / Female visual differences (subtle tho)
- In battle abilities that come with each pokemon (ponytas can always escape from random battles)
- In game contests where the pokemon you select will be judged by Visual, and something something.
- You can feed your pokemon with Poffins to increase stats. (Which basically is farming berries all over the place)
- There’s 5 sets of time differences like, morning, day, evening, late night (You can catch different stuff at different times, obviously)
- There’s an ugly watch which is pretty much useless except for playing catching with the legendaries.
- GTS – Global Trade System. Allows you to trade pokemon online! You can just leave your pokemon, your DS does not need to be online all the time to trade.
- You can import your pokemons from the GBA!!!
- Yes, what exactly are you waiting for? If you have a DS, go get this!
Leave a Reply